Advanced Strategies and Aggressive Futures Trading
Trading and Funding Multiple Accounts and Strategies at once, under one main APEX account!
Most will settle for just one evaluation account, and it is common for the trader funding industry to limit traders to only one evaluation or trading exam account at once. However, Apex allows you to trade multiple trader evaluation accounts at once. Which allows you to tackle your trading goals in different ways and use more advanced trading strategies:
- Spread out the risk: if you would like to trade large positions and lower the chance of hitting drawdown, scaling into multiple accounts will lower the chances of hitting the drawdown than putting the same risk on in a single account. It is also much easier to look at ten times $200 loss than one $2000 and have plenty of room to trade out of the small drawdown.
- Push the leverage - a trade copier is available to copy the trades into multiple trading accounts from one DOM. You could get multiple accounts on a great sale, hook up the trade copier and go. You can trade as many accounts as you want.
- However, Apex reserves the right to limit the number of Live accounts one trader can have, so to be safe, they recommend not going over ten accounts (read high trading leverage breakdown only if you are an extremely aggressive trader, look away if having more than two futures contract position makes you queasy)
- 10x 300k Full accounts cost $657; with this great funding program sale, you can get 10 of these programs for $3285; using the trade copier, you can trade up to 350 futures contracts with a drawdown across all accounts of $75,000.
- That is massive leverage and opportunity that would require well over $1,000,000 in even the most aggressive margin brokerage accounts. And then guess what, you do not succeed right away, you can reset all those accounts for only $80 each or $800 total, you get to give 350 contracts and a $75000 drawdown account another chance to get funding.
- This type of extreme aggressive leverage is not for everyone; to be honest, it is for almost no one. Leverage is a double-edged sword with extreme downside risk, and that risk almost always catches up with overleveraged traders. But if you are going to take such substantial risks, it is probably favorable to do it for $3285 after passing the trading test, rather than in a million+ trading own money account.