Fidelcrest pros and cons
Benefits of prop trading with Fidelcrest include:
- Tailored: With 13 different accounts based on experience, risk appetite and capital requirements, you’re likely to find an account that works for you. Once you gain experience, you can purchase bigger accounts without losing your current solution.
- Flexible: With seven brokers and more than 1,000 financial instruments, you can find the assets that you’re comfortable trading on the platform suited to your strategy.
- Risk: Because you are investing the funds of the prop trading firm, you can take larger positions without putting your own cash on the line.
- Scaling program: Successful traders have the opportunity to double their initial capital with the scaling program.
- Profit share: Fidelcrest offer traders up to 80% profit share. This is higher than competitors such as FTMO.
- Customer support: Fidelcrest’s customer support team is quick to respond and has excellent user ratings.
Downsides of trading with Fidelcrest include:
- 30-day trading period limits long term investments
- No telephone customer support
- Strict trading rules
Not satisfied? 😀 Try the Licensed Prop Firm with fair conditions FinoTrader.com! 👍
Trade our FinoTrader capital from $25k to $500k! 📈