To become a funded trader at FTMO, you will need to pay a fee. However, you can return the fee paid if you become a funded trader with FTMO.
You can try again if you don't complete the 3-step process.
Two factors affect the fee structure: first, the chosen level of risk, and second, the trading account balance.
Pay in the currency of your locality. For example, if you're in the United States, you will pay in USD. If you're from the EU, your payment is in Euros, etc.
Risk Level: Normal
- 10,000 accounts: 139.50 Fee
- 225.00 Fee for 25,000 accounts
- Accounts up to 50,000: 310.50 Fee
- 100,000 accounts: 486.00 Fee
- Account: 200,000, 972.00 Fee
Risk Level: Aggressive
- 10,000 accounts: 225.00 Fee
- Accounts up to 25,000: 310.50 Fee
- Accounts up to 50,000: 486.00 Fee
- 100,000 accounts: 972.00 Fee
The Aggressive risk level doesn't have 200,000 accounts, and the cost is similar to the next higher level of the normal risk level. For example, 225.00 is charged for the 25,000 accounts at the normal risk level. However, the aggressive risk level allows you to get the 10,000 account challenge at 225.00.