OneUp Trader Funded Trading account
A OneUp Trader Funded account is systematically designed and covers all details. It allows you to trade risk-free with the OneUp team's capital.
Before you can begin, however, five steps must be followed to be approved.
Select your account size and split the profit
OneUp Trader has account sizes ranging between $25,000 and $250,000. You can choose between a 50% or 80% profit split depending on which option you select. For example, you will pay $95 monthly to receive a $25,000 account funded with a 50% profit share.
Benefits and requirements include:
- Target profit of $1,500
- Maximum drawdown $1,500
- Limit $500 per day
- Get 100% of your first $5,000 in profit
- $100 account reset
To receive a $25,000 account funded with an 80% profit share, you will pay $125 monthly. The benefits and requirements for this account are identical to the above, except that you get 100% of your first $8,000 of profits.
What other perks are there?
- There are many funding sources available to fund its extensive network.
- Funded traders pay no monthly data fees
- Trade on your schedule with no restrictions
Undoubtedly, one-up traders have much to offer.
Demonstrate that you are capable of managing your account
Step 2 is about displaying your trading skills. OneUp's team provides a detailed list to help you succeed as a trader.
What rules should you follow?
- Participation must be at least 15 trading days, excluding weekends and holidays.
- Only trade securities that are permitted to be traded on OneUp's trading list
- All trading positions must be closed by 3:15 CST
- You must follow the maximum position size guidelines outlined in your funded account option
- It would help to reach the profit target outlined in the option funded.
- Your daily loss limit cannot be exceeded, or your position may be halted or flattened until the next trading day
- Your account balance cannot fall below the trailing drawdown limit
- You must show consistency and have at least 80% trading profit on your biggest trading days.
We know it is a lot to take in. However, OneUp Trader's transparency is what makes it so special. Instead of making exaggerated promises and then bombarding you with requirements, the team provides all details upfront to make the right decision.
Select your preferred trading platform
OneUp Trader is independent and doesn't require that you use any software. Although NinjaTrader is the recommended trading platform, there are 19 options available, including Sierra Chart and R-Trader.
Chat, share and analyze your strategies
Once you have decided which platform is best for you, the next step in your journey is to share your ideas with other traders via the Social Dashboard. You can get feedback from fellow OneUp members to help you achieve your goals.
There are many great benefits to the dashboard:
- You can share, follow and post about other traders in this community
- Access to multiple trading channels
- Chat with other members of the community
You also get access to the most recent market news:
- Get streaming quotes and industry news
- Get the most recent economic data
- The latest market movers and shakers data
- Live to a stream of financial news networks
Account analytics is last but not least. You will find detailed information on trading positions, account balances, and the overall profit or loss analysis.
Additional benefits include:
- Advanced trading statistics
- Daily updates including detailed trade analysis
- Visual representation of in-depth stats
- You can use metrics to reach your goals
You followed the rules and met all requirements. It's time to get paid. Absolutely. OneUp Trader will guarantee that you receive funding in the amount you have specified if you meet the above obligations. If they don't, they will refund 100%.
You can also keep 100% of your first $5,000 in wins if you choose a 50% profit sharing or 100% of your first $8,000 of winnings if you choose an 80% profit sharing.