Topstep trader review
IS TOPSTEP TRADER LEGIT?
Yes, Topstep trader is legit. You can actually go their office and see it for yourself.
224 N Desplaines St #350
Chicago, Illinois 60661
HOW MUCH DOES TOPSTEP TRADER COST?
They offer forex and futures accounts to trade. Forex plan starts from $125/month and futures price plan starts from $165/month
WHAT BROKER DOES TOPSTEP USE?
They use Equiti Capital.
IS TOPSTEP FREE?
Yes, you can try 14 days for free. After that you have to pay.
HOW DO YOU WITHDRAW FROM TOPSTEP?
You can request withdraw via ACH or wire transfer to a personal bank account. Topstep will cover transfer fee of $500 or greater on the contrary, trader is liable for the cost if it’s less the below $500.
HOW DOES TOPSTEP MAKE MONEY?
They retain 20% from the profit of what the trader makes. Remaining 80% is kept by the trader themselves.